I tried Apple Vision Pro, without my vision though, and it still just rocks Discussion Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,462
  • Content Per Day:  31.21
  • Achievement Points:  1,691
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Name: I tried Apple Vision Pro, without my vision though, and it still just rocks
Category: Tech News
Date Added: 02/05/2024 06:34 AM
Author: Jubair Hossin Babu

vision-pro-display.webp?w=1600

My pal Jacob and I trekked over to the Apple Store in New Orleans this morning to be customers #1 and #2 on Apple Vision Pro launch day. We both went for the half hour Vision Pro demo sessions that stores are now offering. The verdict? If you’re at all interested in experiencing Apple Vision Pro, you just have to find the nearest Apple Store and take advantage of the opportunity.

It was nice to finally experience some of the things Chance Miller hasn’t stopped talking about since June. But my experience isn’t really complete yet. My memory of using Apple Vision Pro so far is distant and blurry. That’s because there weren’t optical inserts for my particular corrective lens prescription. Still, I had to try Apple Vision Pro, and it was an interesting 30 minutes.

more…

View the full article

I tried Apple Vision Pro, without my vision though, and it still just rocks